We are pleased to announce a call for applications for pre-doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships in cancer prevention at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Instructions for application and other information about our program can be found at our website www.CancerPreventionTraining.org. Additional postdoctoral positions, funded by donor contributions, are available to applicants without regard to citizenship status.
Pre-doctoral fellowship - Up to 3 years support ($23,000 / yr stipend + health benefits + tuition/travel/etc.)
Postdoctoral fellowship - Up to 2 years support, with possible extension ($48,000 to $60,000 / yr stipend + health benefits + research support/travel/etc.)
- Letter of intent (LOI) due Monday, March 24, 2008
- Screening of LOI by Educational Advisory Committee Thursday, April 3, 2008
- Notify candidates to proceed with full application Friday, April 4, 2008
- Full Proposal due Monday, May 19, 2008
- External Review June 2008
- Appointment notification July 2008
Interested applicants who are not familiar with M. D. Anderson and its faculty are encouraged to contact the Program's Academic Coordinator, Ms. Dee Tello at DTello@MDAnderson.org (713/745-2495) or Dr. Shine Chang at ShineChang@MDAnderson.org (713/563-3573) or Dr. Bob Chamberlain at RChamber@MDAnderson.org (713/792-7756).
Posted: 12 Feb 2008 09:01 AM Originally Posted: 12 Feb 2008 09:00 AM